Melbourne - A Love Affair Art Book White Jacket
The first book from Matt Irwin featuring almost 200 images spanning 23 years of his career, in a stunning hardbound edition. Launched by the Lord Mayor of Melbourne Robert Doyle and foreword by Academy Award winner, Adam Elliot, this book is not just any ordinary gift, this is an iconic, timeless documentation of our beautiful city. With each page being 29 x 36 cms (almost A3), photographs are given the space to be admired, from afar or up close in intimate detail. All books are the same within, only the jackets differ, this version being the White edition. For those who like the simplicity of clean lines and the understated.
Wholesale customers please get in touch to place an order
- Delivery times & Print information
- ** PLEASE NOTE ** - PICK UPS CAN ONLY BE MADE FROM BLOCK PLACE, GARDENVALE IS NOW CLOSED
Books, Calendars, Cards, Journals dispatched in 1-2 days.
Prints and Canvas, all of which are handmade to order, dispatched within within 9-15 days.
* When prints are framed print size will match frame size when print ordered with 'Paper Only' setting under 'Mount Type'
- Shipping and handling information
- Where items are handmade shipping times may vary depending on framing or canvas special requirements, please contact us for further information.
- Return policy
- All items are available for return. Items must be in original saleable condition and must be within 90 days of purchase.
- Payment methods
- All product and images can be purchased using Mastercard, Visa or American Express.
Related products also available